Today, we released version 2.5.0 of MultilingualPress. This is a regular release including both bug fixes as well as new features.
Thank you very much for all your contributions.
- Installation: Fix Incorrect index name ” errors.
- Alternate Languages: Fix
hreflangHTTP Headers and HTML
<link />tags being provided on paged requests.
- Advanced Translator: Fix saving two posts due to (auto-)draft behavior.
- User Backend Language: Don’t register module for WordPress 4.7+.
- Sites: Fix having two active nav tabs.
- General: Use
(get_)home_url()for all front-end requests/URLs.
- Nav Menu: Introduce CSS class for current language item.
- Functions: Introduce filter for